Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Classifies and files musical recordings, sheet music, original arrangements, and scores for individual instruments.
- 2) Selects music for subject matter of program or for specific visual or spoken action.
- 3) Suggests musical selections to DIRECTOR, MUSIC or DIRECTOR, PROGRAM or DISK JOCKEY.
- 4) May issue required music to CONDUCTOR, ORCHESTRA , or other studio personnel.
- 5) May track musical selections broadcasted, using computer.
- 6) May listen to music, using playback equipment, to verify quality of recordings meet broadcast standards.
Is being a "MUSIC LIBRARIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MUSIC LIBRARIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MUSIC LIBRARIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MUSIC LIBRARIAN"
Job Number: 6757