Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that drain, filter, dry, crush, and package slime from electrolytic tanks, preparatory to recovery of valuable metals, such as gold, silver, platinum, and vanadium: Pulls lever to drain and filter slime from electrolytic tanks into storage tank.
- 2) Drains slime into machine to subject it to heat and pressure to remove moisture.
- 3) Starts conveyor to transport dry slime to automatic grinder machine.
- 4) Observes flow of slime from grinder into container.
- 5) Weighs container, and marks weight on container and tally sheet.
- 6) Inspects tanks for leaks and other defects.
- 7) Collects samples of liquids for analysis.
- 8) May tend machine which dries and presses slime into cakes for shipment.
- 9) May transfer electrolyte from one tank to another by passing it through intermediate steam-heated tank, offsetting evaporation by adding hot water.
- 10) May smooth surface of starting sheets with sandpaper to remove pits and scratches.
Is being a "MUD BOSS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MUD BOSS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MUD BOSS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MUD BOSS"
Job Number: 6736