Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Mounts tungsten filament coils on bead mounts or stems used in incandescent lamps by either of following methods: Positions hooked ends of pair of stem lead wires on bed of press, slips filament coil ends under hooks with tweezers, and presses pedal to lower die on stem that clamps hooks over ends of coil.
- 2) May clamp tungsten filament coil to lead wires which have no end hooks.
- 3) Slips one end of filament coil through lead wire hook of bead mount, using tweezers and magnifying glass, and clamps part in place, using press.
- 4) Twists filament through loop in bead-mount anchor wire, through tip of other lead wire, and clamps part in place, using press.
- 5) Pulls tip of anchor wire to tighten loop around filament coil, using tweezers.
- 6) Inserts two completed mounts in each light bulb.
Is being a "MOUNTER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOUNTER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOUNTER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOUNTER, HAND"
Job Number: 6732