Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic-mounting press that cuts film into individual transparencies, and inserts and seals transparencies in mounting frames: Loads mounting frames into machine and depresses lever to lock frames into feed position.
- 2) Compares identifying labels to ensure numbers on film reel and customer envelope match.
- 3) Records customer charges on envelope according to standard price listing.
- 4) Mounts film reel on machine spindle and trims rough edges of film, using scissors.
- 5) Threads film through machine guides and activates machine that automatically cuts film and mounts transparencies.
- 6) Observes movement of film through machine to detect jamming and adjusts machine guides, using screwdriver.
- 7) Notifies supervisor of major machine malfunction.
Is being a "MOUNTER, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOUNTER, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOUNTER, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOUNTER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 6729