Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends mottling machines that blend prescribed color mixes to achieve specified patterns or shade combinations for finished hard-surface floor covering: Selects specified mix from storage area and moves mix to charging station, using handtruck.
- 2) Divides panned mix into portions, according to formula, weighs fractional quantities on balance scale, and dumps them into hopper of machine.
- 3) Weighs filler, whiting, and other material as specified, using floor scale, and dumps them into hopper.
- 4) Sets timer on mottler for prescribed cycle, or examines mix periodically to determine when desired mottle has been achieved.
- 5) Shovels mottled mix into trucks for delivery to storage area.
Is being a "MOTTLER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOTTLER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOTTLER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOTTLER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6725