Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles forks, frames, transmissions, or other subassemblies of motorcycles, using handtools or power tools: Positions parts or components in holding fixture on bench.
- 2) Drills, taps, and reams holes in parts, using handtools, power tools, or single-spindle drill press.
- 3) Bolts, screws, fits, or presses parts together, using screwdriver, wrench, arbor press, or flexible power press.
- 4) Aligns and adjusts movement of parts or sets clearance between parts, using dial indicators, feeler gauges, or snap gauges.
- 5) Examines parts or observes their operation in subassembly to detect defective parts.
- 6) Replaces defective parts, using handtools.
- 7) May test assembled units, such as transmissions, under simulated operating conditions.
- 8) May be designated according to component assembled as Brake Assembler; Clutch Assembler; Fork Assembler; Frame Assembler; Handle-Bar Assembler; Transmission Assembler.
Is being a "MOTORCYCLE SUBASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOTORCYCLE SUBASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOTORCYCLE SUBASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOTORCYCLE SUBASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 6717