Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Rides motorcycle over track, course, or natural terrain in competitive races: Operates motorcycle, using hands and feet to manipulate controls.
- 2) Evaluates power, speed, maneuverability, and position of own and other motorcycles in race to determine strategy.
- 3) Listens to engine and reads tachometer to determine gear change and maximum speed which obstacles, such as turns and jumps can be taken.
- 4) Maneuvers motorcycles to avoid track accident, unexpected barrier, or other emergency situation.
- 5) Watches for warning flags, and other signals to follow instructions given by track officials.
- 6) May perform maintenance work on motorcycle.
- 7) May specialize in one type of competition, such as road, dirt track, motocross, off road, or speedway racing.
Is being a "MOTORCYCLE RACER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOTORCYCLE RACER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOTORCYCLE RACER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOTORCYCLE RACER"
Job Number: 6715