Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles complete motorcycles, performing any combination of following tasks: Positions and clamps frame in fixture on conveyor line.
- 2) Bolts fork, motor, transmission, rear and front wheels, chain drives, handlebars, lights, seats, and other parts to frame, using handtools or power tools.
- 3) Turns gas or spark handle controls, and adjustment screws on distributor and carburetor to set spark and gas feed.
- 4) Turns screws to adjust chain drive and clutch to specified tension.
- 5) Focuses headlight on testing board and turns adjustment screws to align beam of light.
- 6) Lubricates motorcycle with grease gun.
- 7) Records motor and sales numbers.
- 8) May relieve assemblers and be known as Utility Assembler.
Is being a "MOTORCYCLE ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOTORCYCLE ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOTORCYCLE ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOTORCYCLE ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 6714