Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts, winds, and presses wire gauze to fabricate brushes of specified size for collecting and distributing electric current in generators and motors, using hand shear, mandrel, and hydraulic press: Cuts wire gauze to specified lengths, using hand shears.
- 2) Winds cut gauze on mandrel to form roll of several thicknesses.
- 3) Adjusts setscrews on bed of hydraulic press and positions rolled gauze in bed of press which compresses gauze to specified width and thickness.
- 4) Immerses compressed brush into molten lead, using tongs, and solders end of gauze to fasten exposed flap.
- 5) Holds gauze against bandsaw to bevel brush end.
Is being a "MOTOR-AND-GENERATOR-BRUSH MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOTOR-AND-GENERATOR-BRUSH MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOTOR-AND-GENERATOR-BRUSH MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOTOR-AND-GENERATOR-BRUSH MAKER"
Job Number: 6710