Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates motion picture projection and sound-reproducing equipment to produce coordinated effects on screen: Inserts film into top magazine reel of projector.
- 2) Threads film through picture aperture of projector, around pressure rollers, sprocket wheels, and sound drum or magnetic sound pickup on film, and onto spool that automatically takes up film slack.
- 3) Regulates projection light and adjusts sound-reproducing equipment.
- 4) Monitors operation of machines and transfers operation from one machine to another without interrupting flow of action on screen.
- 5) Rewinds broken end of film onto reels by hand to minimize loss of time.
- 6) Inspects and rewinds projected films for another showing.
- 7) Repairs faulty sections of film.
- 8) Operates stereopticon or other special-effects equipment to project picture slides on screen.
- 9) Cleans lenses, oils equipment, and makes minor repairs and adjustments.
Is being a "MOTION-PICTURE PROJECTIONIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOTION-PICTURE PROJECTIONIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOTION-PICTURE PROJECTIONIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOTION-PICTURE PROJECTIONIST"
Job Number: 6707