Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts, shapes, and sets blocks of colored glass, enamel, marble, or ceramic tile for installation on walls, ceilings, or panels or for use as table tops or decorative screens, according to specifications: Brushes glue over surface of manila paper on which sections of design have been drawn in reverse, according to full-size drawings and tile charts.
- 2) Selects color and type of tile specified for section according to tile charts.
- 3) Cuts or breaks tile to shape and size, using hand-cutters and hammer.
- 4) Positions tile, finished-side down, on glue-covered paper, using fingers or tweezers.
- 5) Applies completed tile sections to surface previously covered with mastic cement and removes manila paper.
- 6) Applies colored cement grout to seal joints of tile after section has been installed and washes surface with damp cloth.
- 7) May apply tile to wall, ceiling, or panels on which design has been drawn.
Is being a "MOSAIC WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOSAIC WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOSAIC WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOSAIC WORKER"
Job Number: 6703