Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares embalmed bodies for interment: Manicures nails, using files and nail polish, and performs other grooming tasks, such as arching and plucking eyebrows and removing facial hair, using depilatory cream and tweezers.
- 2) Shampoos, waves, presses, curls, brushes, and combs hair, and applies cosmetics on face to restore natural appearance, following photograph of deceased, or verbal or written description obtained from family.
- 3) Dresses and arranges body in casket.
- 4) May select casket or burial dress, arrange floral displays, and prepare obituary notices.
- 5) May record personal effects delivered with body and information about deceased.
- 6) May wash and dry bodies, using germicidal soap and towels or hot air drier.
- 7) May reshape or reconstruct damaged or disfigured areas of body, using such materials as cotton or foam rubber.
Is being a "MORTUARY BEAUTICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MORTUARY BEAUTICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MORTUARY BEAUTICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MORTUARY BEAUTICIAN"
Job Number: 4201