"MORTGAGE LOAN CLOSER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Schedules loan closing and compiles and types closing documents: Reviews approved mortgage loan to determine conditions that must be met prior to closing, such as purchase of private mortgage insurance.
- 2) Calls borrower, real estate broker, and title company to request specified documents, such as receipt for payment of outstanding tax bill.
- 3) Verifies accuracy and consistency of specifications on documents, such as title abstract and insurance forms.
- 4) Calls borrower, broker, and other specified individuals to arrange time and date for closing.
- 5) Answers questions regarding closing requirements.
- 6) Enters numbers and calculates loan interest and principal payment, and closing costs, using computer or factor table and calculator.
- 7) Types closing documents.
- 8) Assembles documents for delivery to title company, real estate broker, or lending officer for closing.
- 9) Records loan information in log and on government reporting forms, using computer.
- 10) May compile closed loan forms for delivery to marketing department for sale to investors.
Is being a "MORTGAGE LOAN CLOSER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MORTGAGE LOAN CLOSER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MORTGAGE LOAN CLOSER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MORTGAGE LOAN CLOSER"
Job Number: 3759