Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Completes mortgage transactions between loan establishment, sellers, and borrowers after loans have been approved: Verifies completeness of data on loan papers.
- 2) Answers questions of buyers and sellers relating to details of transaction and obtains signatures of principal parties on necessary documents.
- 3) Closes out seller's interest in property by presenting seller with check to cover seller's equity.
- 4) Operates office machines to compute rebates or adjustments.
- 5) Prepares and mails rebates and other papers to clients.
Is being a "MORTGAGE-CLOSING CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MORTGAGE-CLOSING CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MORTGAGE-CLOSING CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MORTGAGE-CLOSING CLERK"
Job Number: 6698