Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Keeps records of mortgage loans in mortgage loan establishment, performing any of following clerical duties: Records data, such as loan number, selling price, and taxes of mortgaged property.
- 2) Computes interest and principal payments on loans, using calculating machines.
- 3) Prepares applications for insurance on property and for extensions on delinquent loans.
- 4) Types or posts by hand, such data as legal description of property, name of mortgager, amount and type of hazard insurance on property, and results of computations that break down monthly payments into principal, interest, taxes, and optional items.
- 5) Prepares copies of documents for filing and mailing.
- 6) May file documents and records.
Is being a "MORTGAGE-ACCOUNTING CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MORTGAGE-ACCOUNTING CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MORTGAGE-ACCOUNTING CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MORTGAGE-ACCOUNTING CLERK"
Job Number: 6697