Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends broom-winding machine that attaches mopheads to handles: Places spool of wire or twine on wire holder and threads wire or twine through machine guides.
- 2) Inserts mop handle into chuck of winding machine and turns handwheel to tighten chuck, securing handle in chuck.
- 3) Threads wire or twine through hole in handle and ties wire or twine around handle by hand.
- 4) Positions mop yarn around handle and depresses pedal to start machine that rotates handle and winds wire or twine around yarn strands, securing yarn to handle.
- 5) Drives nail into handle and twists end of wire around nail, or ties twine with looping device to secure wound twine to handle.
- 6) Removes mop from machine.
- 7) May trim ends of yarn to even mophead.
- 8) May tend machine that cuts yarn into lengths for use as mopheads.
- 9) May tend machine to bore holes in handles.
Is being a "MOP MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOP MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOP MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOP MAKER"
Job Number: 6690