Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to perforate paper tape used to control casting type: Clips copy containing instructions to copyholder.
- 2) Selects and installs bank of keys to make specified size and style of type.
- 3) Sets and locks scale for indicating spacing of words in line, adjusts line-length indicator, and installs roll of paper strip, threading end of strip through machine.
- 4) Admits compressed air to machine.
- 5) Tears strip loose from supply roll, attaches type-casting instructions to reel, and forwards reel for casting type.
Is being a "MONOTYPE-KEYBOARD OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MONOTYPE-KEYBOARD OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MONOTYPE-KEYBOARD OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MONOTYPE-KEYBOARD OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6688