"MONORAIL CRANE OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates electrically powered monorail crane to lift, move, and load machinery, equipment, and materials: Moves foot and hand controls to guide crane along overhead rail and to raise and lower load cable.
- 2) Raises, moves, and lowers load following signals of worker on floor.
- 3) May switch crane between rails by signaling other workers to throw switches.
- 4) May operate crane from hand held control box.
- 5) May inspect, clean, and lubricate crane.
- 6) May be designated by material moved as Acid-Crane Operator; Cinder-Crane Operator II; Scrap-Crane Operator II; Stock-Crane Operator; or operation performed as Charging-Crane Operator II; Cold-Roll Packer, Sheet Iron; Hot-Metal-Crane Operator II; Ingot Stripper II.
Is being a "MONORAIL CRANE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MONORAIL CRANE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MONORAIL CRANE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MONORAIL CRANE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6687