Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that blows chaff and foreign material from rice and regulates flow of rice to designated storage bins: Starts machine and turns control valve to regulate flow of rice from storage bin to feeder box.
- 2) Opens valve to release compressed air into machine to blow chaff and foreign material from rice as it passes over sieves.
- 3) Pulls out slide on top of storage bin to allow rice to flow into bin.
- 4) Scrapes sieves in machine with stick to remove dirt, straw, and other foreign material.
- 5) Lubricates equipment and tightens belts, nuts, and bolts.
Is being a "MONITOR-AND-STORAGE-BIN TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MONITOR-AND-STORAGE-BIN TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MONITOR-AND-STORAGE-BIN TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MONITOR-AND-STORAGE-BIN TENDER"
Job Number: 6684