Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that removes reagent from molybdenum ore concentrate: Installs different-size orifices to regulate flow of solids and liquids into vats.
- 2) Adjusts steam valve to maintain concentrate at specified steaming point.
- 3) Draws sample to determine alkalinity of concentrate, using titration test.
- 4) Regulates flow of lime solution into vats according to alkalinity test readings to neutralize acids.
- 5) Weighs sample and compares it with standard chart to determine percentage of solids in concentrate.
- 6) Inserts airhose into vats to clear clogged outlets.
Is being a "MOLYBDENUM-STEAMER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLYBDENUM-STEAMER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLYBDENUM-STEAMER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLYBDENUM-STEAMER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6681