Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in molding plastic products, applying knowledge of molding machine setup and operating techniques and production machining methods: Reads operating logs to identify inoperative injection or blow molding machines, determines reasons for machine malfunction, and arranges for machine repair.
- 2) Reviews production schedules and work orders, and assigns duties to workers according to order priorities.
- 3) Studies quality control reports to identify product defects and directs machine operators to adjust machines to eliminate flaws.
- 4) Examines molded products from each machine to verify conformance to specifications.
- 5) Conducts or directs training of new employees in machine operation.
- 6) Confers with management and other supervisors to resolve production problems.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "MOLDING SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLDING SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLDING SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLDING SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 6671