Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine to mold soft candies, such as gumdrops, orange slices, and jellies: Installs mold-printing board in machine and tightens thumbscrews or inserts wedges to secure it.
- 2) Observes thermometer and turns steam valve to maintain specified temperature in candy-melting hopper.
- 3) Opens valve or starts pump to fill hopper of depositing unit with fluid candy.
- 4) Starts machine and turns handwheels to synchronize flow of candy from depositing spouts with speed of mold board as it passes beneath spouts for filling.
- 5) Weighs formed candy for adherence to specifications and regulates spouts to increase or decrease flow accordingly.
Is being a "MOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6673