"MOLDER, TOILET PRODUCTS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fills molds with heated mixture to form drug and toilet products, such as lipsticks, deodorant, and eyeshadow sticks: Pours or opens valve to admit mixture slowly into mold cavities to avoid forming bubbles.
- 2) Places mold on chilling plate or in refrigerator, or starts fan to cool and congeal contents.
- 3) Scrapes excess material from mold, using spatula.
- 4) May open mold and remove formed product.
- 5) May insert lipstick cases or other containers into molds to hold and form product.
- 6) May pump or pour mixture into temperature-controlled kettle prior to molding to heat mixture to pouring temperature.
- 7) May be designated according to product molded as Lipstick Molder; Suppository Molder.
Is being a "MOLDER, TOILET PRODUCTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLDER, TOILET PRODUCTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLDER, TOILET PRODUCTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLDER, TOILET PRODUCTS"
Job Number: 6664