"MOLDER, PIPE COVERING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that fuses granulated polystyrene into pipe coverings, used for insulation: Positions funnel into top of mold and dumps or opens chute of overhead hopper to load specified quantities of material.
- 2) Removes funnel and adjusts stripper plate and cutter rim to ensure molding of material into specified sizes and shapes.
- 3) Manually locks mold and opens steam valve to admit heat.
- 4) Observes heat recorder and adjusts valves to attain specified temperature to fuse materials for prescribed period of time.
- 5) Unlocks mold and removes pipe covering, using hoist.
- 6) Moves product to storage area, using handtruck.
- 7) May mold special products, such as toys and games, and be designated Specialty Molder.
Is being a "MOLDER, PIPE COVERING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLDER, PIPE COVERING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLDER, PIPE COVERING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLDER, PIPE COVERING"
Job Number: 6659