Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends stuffing machine that fills molds with meat emulsion to form meat loaves: Slides mold under discharge nozzle of stuffing machine and moves lever to discharge emulsion into mold.
- 2) Removes filled molds and places them on racks for further processing.
- 3) May fill molds with meat cuts or whole pieces of meat by hand or using compressed air plunger and be designated Hand Molder, Meat.
- 4) May stuff bologna and canadian bacon into casings by hand.
- 5) May close ends of filled casings with metal clip and by tying with string.
Is being a "MOLDER, MEAT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLDER, MEAT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLDER, MEAT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLDER, MEAT"
Job Number: 6657