Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that heats and transfers mixture to conveyorized molds to form drug and toilet products, such as lipsticks and suppositories: Sets thermostat control to specified setting and opens valve to circulate coolant through pipes of mold-cooling chamber.
- 2) Starts conveyor that carries empty molds into cooling chamber.
- 3) Turns valve to admit product to reservoir of molding machine, starts agitator, and sets thermostat control to heat product to specified pouring temperature.
- 4) Starts pump to fill molds as they pass on conveyor.
- 5) Removes damaged or defective molds and adjusts mold scraper to prevent overflow or underfilling of molds.
Is being a "MOLDER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLDER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLDER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLDER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 6656