Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that heat and mold slurry into pipe and boiler coverings: Presses button on control panel of each molding machine to lower mold and activate hopper that automatically heats slurry, fills molds with slurry, and molds slurry into pipe and boiler coverings.
- 2) Presses buttons on panels to raise finished moldings from machine and off bears moldings by hand.
- 3) Discards defective moldings.
- 4) Scrapes excess slurry from molds, using wooden blocks.
- 5) Records type and quantity of moldings processed.
Is being a "MOLDER-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLDER-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLDER-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLDER-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 6667