Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that imprints identifying data, such as company name, trademark, or design, onto continuous strip of uncured rubber for labels on rubber footwear: Selects specified die, slides into holder on ram, and locks die in place, using wrench.
- 2) Mounts roll of strip on spindle, and threads end between feeder rolls and under diehead.
- 3) Starts machine and observes pressed labels for height of imprint.
- 4) Stops machine and changes die or adjusts length of ram stroke for clearer imprint.
- 5) Books finished strip as strip comes from press, cutting strip off at book length, using scissors.
- 6) Stacks filled book on storage pile.
Is being a "MOLDER, LABELS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLDER, LABELS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLDER, LABELS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLDER, LABELS"
Job Number: 6654