"MOLDER, INFLATED BALL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Shapes completed footballs, volleyballs, and soccer balls, or vulcanizes plied ball carcasses, such as basketball carcasses, using internal pressure molding presses: Places ball or carcass in bottom half of heated molding press and inserts inflating stem in valve plug of workpiece.
- 2) Closes and locks mold.
- 3) Inflates workpiece to specified air pressure, removes inflating stem, and turns dial on timeclock to control heating cycle.
- 4) Inserts deflating stem through hole in mold and into valve of ball or carcass after specified time and deflates workpiece to regulation playing pressure.
- 5) Opens press, pulls out stem, and removes ball or carcass.
- 6) May repair rejected balls for remolding.
- 7) May mold plastic material to form bladderless inflatable balls, using heated curing ovens and molds.
Is being a "MOLDER, INFLATED BALL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLDER, INFLATED BALL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLDER, INFLATED BALL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLDER, INFLATED BALL"
Job Number: 6653