"MOLDER, FOAM RUBBER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends hydraulic steam press that heats molds filled with mixture of foam rubber particles and latex to form cushions and mattresses: Carries filled mold from mixing machine to table of press.
- 2) Smooths mixture in mold to distribute it evenly.
- 3) Positions top cover on mold and places mold on press bed.
- 4) Turns valve to lower ram against mold that heats and cures mixture.
- 5) Removes mold, dumps molded product, and places it on storage rack.
- 6) May grind foam rubber scrap, using electrically powered grinding machine.
- 7) May mix ground foam rubber particles with latex, using mixing machine, and fill molds with mixture.
Is being a "MOLDER, FOAM RUBBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLDER, FOAM RUBBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLDER, FOAM RUBBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLDER, FOAM RUBBER"
Job Number: 6651