Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that cut and trim cured rubber articles, such as ear plugs, water goggles, and automotive parts, from molded rubber sheets: Selects cutting die and fastens to bed of cutting machine with clamps or bolts.
- 2) Positions molded rubber sheet over die, feeling with fingers to determine that each article in sheet is evenly aligned with cutting edges of die.
- 3) Places fiberboard over rubber sheet to prevent damage to die cutting edges from ram.
- 4) Pushes buttons to lower ram and cut out parts.
- 5) May be designated according to type of machine used as Hydraulic-Punch-Press Operator; Roller-Die-Cutting-Machine Operator.
Is being a "MOLDED-RUBBER-GOODS CUTTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLDED-RUBBER-GOODS CUTTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLDED-RUBBER-GOODS CUTTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLDED-RUBBER-GOODS CUTTER"
Job Number: 6641