Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Lays out and stamps lettering and designs manually on tire molds, following blueprints: Positions and clamps mold on worktable manually or using hoist.
- 2) Reads blueprint to obtain information, such as location and spacing of single letters, words, and designs.
- 3) Applies blue pigment to mold and measures and marks reference lines with protractor, rulers, and scribers to indicate location of specified stampings.
- 4) Positions stamps according to layout lines and hammers stamps to imprint letters and designs in mold in reverse order.
- 5) Inspects impressions with template to verify uniform depth.
- 6) May compute spacing of letters.
- 7) May set up and operate pantograph machine to engrave letters and designs in molds.
Is being a "MOLD STAMPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLD STAMPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLD STAMPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLD STAMPER"
Job Number: 6636