"MOLD MAKER II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fabricates plaster molds from models of jewelry articles and trophy figurines preparatory to casting metal molds: Presses one side of model into clay.
- 2) Builds up clay around exposed half of model to retain plaster.
- 3) Mixes plaster powder with water and pours it around exposed half of model to form mold.
- 4) Allows plaster to set and removes clay and model from plaster mold.
- 5) Brushes loose particles from mold and applies shellac to preserve mold and to prevent absorption of moisture.
- 6) Covers surfaces of mold with dry bone powder to prevent shellacked surface from sticking in sand mold.
Is being a "MOLD MAKER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLD MAKER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLD MAKER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLD MAKER II"
Job Number: 6625