Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists MOLD MAKER in forming molds used in casting copper: Measures and marks pouring level on insides of mold to obtain castings of specified weights, using rules or gauges.
- 2) Sprays inner surface of iron plugs with lampblack to prevent copper from adhering to them.
- 3) Fastens plug in bottom of mold with locking pin.
- 4) Sprays molds with steam or hot water to heat them to specified casting temperature.
- 5) Cleans splashed copper from mold car, using hammer and chisel.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "MOLD-MAKER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLD-MAKER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLD-MAKER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLD-MAKER HELPER"
Job Number: 6680