Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Casts plastics resin monomer in glass molds to form sheets: Opens feedline to fill scale tank with specified amount of solution and mounts cell on filling table.
- 2) Moves table lever to hold cell at inclined position and inserts funnel in cell opening.
- 3) Fills mold with premeasured amount of syrup, using pitcher or hose.
- 4) Turns valves to control solution flow rate and adjusts angle of cell to avoid formation of air bubbles.
- 5) Removes funnel and seals mold opening with tape, gasket, or other sealing device.
Is being a "MOLD-FILLING OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLD-FILLING OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLD-FILLING OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLD-FILLING OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6668