"MOLD FILLER AND DRAINER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Casts plastic footwear, performing any combination of following tasks, and working as member of crew: Fills mold under spigot, or mold fills automatically as it moves on conveyor.
- 2) Empties mold into vat and places it top down on rotary conveyor rack to drain off excess.
- 3) Removes mold after one rotation and places on conveyor that carries it through oven to gel and dry.
- 4) Repeats entire process to increase wearability by adding second thickness.
- 5) Holds mold under spigot and adds liquid, tipping mold back and forth to build up even thickness of sole.
- 6) Adds additional plastic to heel area to increase thickness of heel.
Is being a "MOLD FILLER AND DRAINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLD FILLER AND DRAINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLD FILLER AND DRAINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLD FILLER AND DRAINER"
Job Number: 6617