Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes residue, blemishes, corrosion, and similar defects from interior of molds, using handtools and power tools: Inspects interior surfaces of molds to locate pits and holes.
- 2) Positions molds for work, using hoist.
- 3) Repairs defects, using hammers, drills, chisels, routers, or grinding wheel.
- 4) Smooths interior of mold, using file, buffing wheel, emery paper, or steelwool.
- 5) May add metal to or remove metal from plates, rings, and molds, using welding equipment and files.
- 6) May reassemble molds after repairing.
- 7) May be designated according to type of mold repaired as Glass-Mold Repairer.
Is being a "MOLD DRESSER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLD DRESSER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLD DRESSER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLD DRESSER"
Job Number: 6615