"MOLASSES AND CARAMEL OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to cook liquid sugar to produce caramel coloring or molasses: Turns valves to fill vessels with liquid sugar and adds specified amounts of salts or caustic solution.
- 2) Observes thermometers and gauges and turns valves to regulate steam pressure and cooking temperature in vessels.
- 3) Draws samples of material and performs standard tests to ascertain acid content and specific gravity, and to verify color, using pH meter, hydrometer, and colorimeter.
- 5) Turns valves or starts pumps to transfer material to evaporator feed tanks, filter supply tanks, or to storage or tank cars.
- 6) May tend filters to remove undesirable solids from caramel coloring.
Is being a "MOLASSES AND CARAMEL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOLASSES AND CARAMEL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOLASSES AND CARAMEL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOLASSES AND CARAMEL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6610