Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests moisture content of tobacco in various stages of processing by either of following methods: Places tobacco sample in electrical moisture meter and turns on current.
- 2) Observes meter indicator and compares reading with conversion chart to determine moisture content.
- 3) Records date, time, temperature, moisture content, and meter reading for each sample tested.
- 4) Weighs sample of tobacco and places sample in oven.
- 5) Removes and weighs sample after specified time.
- 6) Compares difference in weights with conversion chart to determine moisture content.
Is being a "MOISTURE-METER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOISTURE-METER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOISTURE-METER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOISTURE-METER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6609