Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that threads continuous sheet of paper through moisture-conditioning cabinet to dampen paper: Turns valves to regulate flow of air, steam, and water in cabinet to control temperature and moisture.
- 2) Places roll of paper on reel stand, using hoist, and wraps end of paper around threader bar.
- 3) Starts machine that automatically threads paper between feed and tension rolls in cabinet.
- 4) Wraps end of dampened paper sheet on core shaft of rewinder reel.
- 5) Adjusts tension of paper by adding or removing weights on chain.
Is being a "MOISTURE-CONDITIONER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOISTURE-CONDITIONER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOISTURE-CONDITIONER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOISTURE-CONDITIONER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6607