Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Circumcises Jewish male infants in accordance with tenets of faith: Reviews infant's family medical history to determine possibility of hemorrhage.
- 2) Examines infant for infection and other conditions to determine best operational time and procedure.
- 3) Disinfects surgical instruments, hands, and operative area.
- 4) Affixes lyre-shaped shield to penis and excises foreskin and membrane along line of shield, using scalpel.
- 5) Removes blood from wound, using suction, and applies sterile dressing.
- 6) Recites prescribed benedictions and announces Hebrew name of child.
Is being a "MOHEL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOHEL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOHEL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOHEL"
Job Number: 6605