Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Models garments, such as dresses, coats, underclothing, swimwear, and suits, for garment designers, BUYERS, sales personnel, and customers: Dresses in sample or completed garments.
- 2) Stands, turns, and walks to demonstrate features, such as garment quality, style, and design, to observers at fashion shows, private showings, and retail establishments.
- 3) May inform prospective purchasers as to model, number, and price of garments and department where garment can be purchased.
- 4) May select own accessories.
- 5) May be designated according to size of garment modeled.
- 6) May model for PHOTOGRAPHER, STILL.
Is being a "MODEL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MODEL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MODEL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MODEL"
Job Number: 6584