"MODEL MAKER II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Constructs metal models of jewelry articles for use in making molds for casting jewelry parts: Lays out design on metal stock, using gravers.
- 2) Cuts metal along markings and smooths edges, using handsaw and file.
- 3) Examines and measures metal parts for conformance to design specifications on scale drawing.
- 4) Hammers, carves, and scrapes rough model to produce specified relief design, using handtools.
- 5) Drills holes in model, using drill press.
- 6) Assembles and solders parts together.
- 7) Polishes metal surfaces, using abrasive wheel.
- 8) May make and sharpen tools.
- 9) May modify design specifications to conform to production requirements.
- 10) May construct preliminary model of wax or wire.
Is being a "MODEL MAKER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MODEL MAKER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MODEL MAKER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MODEL MAKER II"
Job Number: 6593