"MODEL MAKER, FIREARMS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates metalworking machines to cut, shape, and fit parts to fabricate prototypes or modify existing models of small arms for use as production models, analyzing specifications and determining procedures according to knowledge of metal machining and layout: Lays out design of new parts on steel stock according to blueprints and scale drawings.
- 2) Determines fixtures, tooling, and sequence of machining operations to fabricate parts.
- 3) Sets up and operates metalworking machines to cut, shape, and fit parts.
- 4) Verifies conformance of machined workpiece to specifications, using sine bars, verniers, calipers, and micrometers.
- 5) Records data for use of TOOL MAKER and TOOL DESIGNER in establishing operating standards and machinery procedures.
- 6) May test fire prototypic arms.
Is being a "MODEL MAKER, FIREARMS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MODEL MAKER, FIREARMS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MODEL MAKER, FIREARMS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MODEL MAKER, FIREARMS"
Job Number: 6595