Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Forms plaster models from drawings or blueprints, and constructs molds from model to cast brick or tile products: Mixes water and powder or catalytic compound, and clay, according to specifications, to form plaster.
- 2) Places plaster on worktable.
- 3) Cuts, shapes, and finishes plaster according to model specifications, using knife, strips of wood, and fingers.
- 4) Pours measured amount of plaster into wooden mold form.
- 5) Coats dry model with soap solution to facilitate removal.
- 6) Places model into wet plaster to form hand of mold.
- 7) Removes model from hardened half mold and repeats process to form completed mold.
Is being a "MODEL-AND-MOLD MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MODEL-AND-MOLD MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MODEL-AND-MOLD MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MODEL-AND-MOLD MAKER"
Job Number: 6601