"MOBILE-HOME-LOT UTILITY WORKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs variety of duties at sales lot, to prepare new and used units, such as campers, travel trailers, mobile homes, and motor homes for display and sale: Unpacks crated furnishings and places them in proper location within trailer.
- 2) Assembles and adjusts lines and hoses for utility fittings, using handtools.
- 3) Cleans and polishes interior and exterior of units for sale.
- 4) Repairs or replaces items, such as furniture, plumbing fixtures, electrical system, and bottled gas fittings to refurbish units.
- 5) Repairs plumbing, electrical system, and bottled gas fittings.
- 6) Installs linoleum and wall and floor tile.
- 7) Paints furniture and parts of interior, using spray gun or brush.
- 8) May drive truck to pick up and deliver mobile houses over long and short distances.
Is being a "MOBILE-HOME-LOT UTILITY WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MOBILE-HOME-LOT UTILITY WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MOBILE-HOME-LOT UTILITY WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MOBILE-HOME-LOT UTILITY WORKER"
Job Number: 6580