Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that mixes ingredients for use in producing margarine: Turns valve to admit liquid ingredients, such as water or milk, into mixing vat.
- 2) Dips measuring stick into vat and closes valve when liquid reaches specified level.
- 3) Weighs specified quantities of dry ingredients, such as salt and powdered milk, and empties ingredients into vat.
- 4) Starts agitator to mix liquid and powdered ingredients for specified time.
- 5) Turns valve to empty mixed ingredients from vat for further processing.
Is being a "MIXING-TANK OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MIXING-TANK OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MIXING-TANK OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MIXING-TANK OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6579