Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in mixing plastic resins, color pigments, and additives for use in machine molding of plastic items: Reviews production records for each molding machine to determine amount of plastic mixture used and whether amount available is sufficient to fill existing orders, and notifies production control personnel of findings.
- 2) Determines amount of virgin plastic needed to combine with reground material and reformulates mixing order to meet production requirements.
- 3) Examines samples of rejected products to determine cause of defect and recommends corrective action, based on knowledge of ingredients and molding machine operations.
- 5) Confers with management and subordinates to resolve production problems.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "MIXING SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MIXING SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MIXING SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MIXING SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 6569