Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends mixing machines, agitator tanks, kettles, roller mills, and related equipment to compound and process ingredients according to formula to make powdered, liquid, paste, or cream chemical products: Weighs ingredients and dumps, pours, pumps, or shovels them into machine, tank, or kettle.
- 2) Turns controls to achieve specified temperature.
- 3) Starts agitator to mix ingredients for specified time.
- 4) Adds ingredients as specified during mixing cycle.
- 5) Tests solution for specific gravity, viscosity, or acidity, using testing devices, or submits sample to laboratory.
- 6) May cook mixture, using steam-jacketed kettle.
- 7) May pump mixture through homogenizer to prepare emulsions or through filter press to remove impurities.
- 8) May connect waterlines between deionizer, filter press, and vapor and storage tanks to purify water for use in products.
- 9) May drain product into other machine units or into storage tanks.
- 10) May be designated according to type of product mixed as Chemical Mixer; Cream Maker; Dental-Cream Maker; Dye Mixer; Liquid Compounder II; Ointment-Mill Tender.
- 11) May be designated: Perfume And Toilet Water Maker; Powder Compounder; Powder Mixer; Roller-Mill Tender; Rouge Mixer.
Is being a "MIXING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MIXING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MIXING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MIXING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 6577