Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that mixes food ingredients for subsequent processing, canning, or freezing: Loads hopper of mixer with premeasured quantities of ingredients by hand, conveyor, bucket hoist, or by opening valves.
- 2) Starts mixer and observes operation to ensure thorough blending.
- 3) Pulls lever to tilt and empty mixer or uses scoop to empty mixture into chute, hopper, or container.
- 4) May weigh out and measure ingredients, using platform scale and measuring containers.
- 5) May observe and control conveyors and filling machines in processing line to ensure continuous operation.
Is being a "MIXING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MIXING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MIXING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MIXING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6575